Restoring the Public Trust
Four years ago, Sim Gill made a promise to the residents of Salt Lake County. Very simply, he said if given the opportunity, he would restore integrity and public trust to the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s office.
And he’s making good on his word.
Sim is passionate about Salt Lake County and the people who live there. That’s why he believes the mission of Salt Lake County’s District Attorney’s Office is to not just create safe communities, but do it the right way.
With integrity. Professional competence. Fairness. Vision. And a passionate commitment to provide a high standard of public service.
It’s all part of why The Salt Lake Tribune named Sim the 2013 Utahn of the Year.
From the Blog
- SALT LAKE POLITICS ARE “AT THE FOREFRONT” THIS YEAR
8/27/14 - The Daily Utah Chronicle
- Major heroin bust a win for police, but some say it won't make a dent
8/22/14 - Deseret News
- Equality Utah announces 2014 Allies for Equality awards
8/21/14 - Q Salt Lake
- Swallow, Shurtleff appear in court, vow to beat charges
7/30/14 - Salt Lake Tribune
- Salt Lake County District Attorney Sim Gill Honored by Inclusion Center
3/21/14 - votesim.com
- Sim Gill Announces Re-election Bid
3/18/14 - KSL News